Updated: Jun 9, 2020
By Phyo Ei Khine
World Health Organisation recommends surgical face masks only for those who are sick and showing Covid-19 symptoms; or frontline essential and health care service professionals.
And for the rest of the public, they can be creative. They can wear reusable face masks made of cloths and funky designs to match or reflect their personal styles and moods. Colourful, patterned and printed cloth mask will be a mainstream lifestyle statement and fashion. Some cloth masks can accommodate a filter, meaning the wearer can insert a thick tissue or another woven material to provide the wearer extra protection. Reusable masks can also reduce wastage and help environmental sustainability.
Here’s some ground rules when you wear a face mask to enhance the protection!
- Wash your hands with soap and clean water or hand sanitiser before putting on your mask.
- Cover your mouth and nose with the mask carefully and fasten the mask firmly to your face.
- Do not touch the mask while wearing it.
- When put off your mask, remove it from behind and put it in a trash immediately. Clean your hands after removing it.
- If you wear reusable mask, you should soak it in hot water, wash it with laundry detergent and make a dry under sunlight.
- Don’t reuse mask without cleaning properly.
For buying/investing a residential property, contact Phyo Ei Khine firstname.lastname@example.org and
for leasing inquiry, please contact Carolyn Phoo Ngon email@example.com.